1. Complete DS160 en https://ceac.state.gov/genniv
2. Create an account at https://ais.usvisa-info.com to generate VISA fee and then make an appointment
- Sign up in the above site (You can use user any of the active mail-id user id any password)
- Once you register your credentials, you save them for future use.
- Login to the site using your credentials and a page will open to attach your DS-160
- Once you click on the site, it will ask you to enter DS-160 confirmation number and take you to your DS-160
- Once you click on the save button, next page will open with payment details and the site will generate a PIN number against wich you need to make payment.
“In order to make quick appointments, you don’t need to complete the DS-160 form. Although the website directs you to follow the sequence, all you need is to create one DS160 assigned applicant ID and remember the number. You only need the applicants ID number to fix the appointment. After you able to schedule your appointment later please make Sure to complete the DS 160 form as soon as possible. There is a 72hr activation time before the scheduled appointment.”
Note: After you create an account at https://ais.usvisa-info.com to generate VISA fee first it will show below details ( Payment MRV Fee Details), but we need to go next to get the actual MRV document as shown below in step number 3.
To pay the Visa fee at Bank need the actual MRV document (Not the Payment MRV Fee Details pdf) as shown below in step number 3.
3. Print the VISA payment instructions with the payment PIN to be payed at a bank in Mexico (VISA FEES BELOW
4. Send the U.S. VISA APPLICATION FEE (MRV) as a PDF attachment to the following emails (SEND BEFORE NOON FROM MON-FRI TO ENSURE SAME DAY PAYMENT, IF SENT ON FRIDAY AFTER 12 PM, SATURDAY OR SUNDAY, PAYMENT WILL BE MADE UNTIL MONDAY) : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Fill out the form, you can find it by clicking on the button or below the visa fees
6. Transfer money for Visa Fee using ZELLE (No need to mail check) use my email address email@example.com as reference
If your bank is associated with Bank of America, Chase or Citibank you can easily transfer online within your banking app using ZELLE. Also on ZELLE website http://www.zellepay.com check all the other banks which are part of ZELLE network.
kEEP IN MIND THAT YOU CAN´T SEE AVAILABLE DATES UNTIL PAYMENT IS MADE AND THE STATE DEPARTMENT SEND CONFIRMATION EMAIL
For more information on visa fee payments click the link
Traveling to Matamoros, Monterrey or Nuevo Laredo?
We can help you with transportation and accomodations at these destinations. Click the Image for more information